Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Barbarian's Bride (Ice Planet Barbarians #19) by Ruby Dixon

 
Barbarian's Bride by Ruby Dixon
My Rating: ★★★

When Nora first resonated with Dagesh, she knew things were going to be okay. Unfortunately, things ran hot and cold for a good month before they finally ended up on the same page. Now that their third kid is on their way any day now, the two of them remember when they first met. Nora went through resonating, settling in on an ice planet, a surprise wedding, and a honeymoon of sorts all before they finally found their happy space.

I’ve made it to the final book and it’s been a wild ride! This time around, we follow Nora and Dagesh as they remember their early days together in yet another flashback book. I wasn’t surprised that this was one big flashback again, but I was still disappointed that it turned out that way! That said, it was pretty good. It was nice to see Nora and Dagesh in their early days compared to now where they have twins and are expecting their third child any day now.

Some of the details didn’t match up with what was mentioned in the past, including just a few books ago, but that’s okay. Things change and I can live with that. What’s important is that this was one cute and hilarious final book! I really liked seeing Nora and Dagesh a lot more than just in passing, and it was nice to see how the series sends off all our old favorites. I know we’ll see and hear about them from time to time in the spin-off series, but I really liked that this final book ends on a high point. It’s been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment