Saturday, August 24, 2024

A Galaxy Next Door Vol. 6 by Gido Amagakure

A Galaxy Next Door Vol. 6 by Gido Amagakure
My Rating: ★★★★★

In the final volume, Ichiro and Shiori get ready to spend the rest of their lives together as they plan their wedding. This was such an extremely sad read just because it was ending. It reminded me of when I watched the Barbie movie because I was so happy and sad at the same time! It was really lovely to watch the characters grow and really set into who they are as the series progressed. It’s sad to see it come to an end, but I’m excited to see what the author puts out next!

This volume isn’t all about the wedding, though. I loved that we got to follow all of the characters over several years and see where they’re headed. It’s so easy to see how they will each spend the rest of their lives. I also loved seeing Ichiro and Shiori’s family expand and see even them learn something new about the pact. It was fun to follow the different characters around in their own chapters.

It was truly the best volume yet and really ended on a series high. I’m so glad I discovered the series and will definitely return to it any time I need a pick-me-up. It’s such a positive series and while it was iffy on and off at first, it really came into its own and became something super positive and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment