Thursday, August 22, 2024

A Galaxy Next Door, Vol. 4 by Gido Amagakure

 
A Galaxy Next Door, Vol. 4 by Gido Amagakure
My Rating: ★★★★★

Now that Ichiro and Shiori’s marriage pact has been annulled, they continue to grow closer without the pressure that the marriage pact had once brought them. I love seeing how they continue to communicate and work through any problems that may arise, which also allows them both to further explore their feelings. One of the things that I like is that their determination to keep an open line of communication shows how important communication is, not only with romance, but with all platonic relationships.

It was also really nice to see Ichiro see different sides of the publishing world as an artist while Shiori experiences her first round of honest feedback. I love some of the feedback she received wasn’t amazing because that just wouldn’t be realistic. That said, I love that not only was it mentioned because it’s important to protect yourself from negative feedback, but to also give us a glimpse at Ichiro as a person. It gave us some insight into her life on the island as well as how it concerned her that her first response was to wish she could telepathically change minds, which is not something that she actually wanted to do.

I really love seeing how much all of the characters and their relationships have grown since the first volume. This is truly a light and fluffy “feel good” series. I’m going to be a little sad when I reach the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment