Sunday, April 11, 2021

Star⇄Crossed!!, Vol. 2 (Star⇄Crossed!! #2) by Junko

 
Star⇄Crossed!!, Vol. 2 by Junko
My Rating: ★★★★★

When Azusa and Chikashi stop swapping bodies, she thought it was the last she’d seen of him until he turns up as a new student at her school. It turns out that Chikashi’s manager has decided they need to spend more time together so that they can better mimic each other when they swap places. Just when things couldn’t get any more complicated thanks to fans rushing their school, Azusa and Chikashi swap places for the longest they ever have.

This series is bringing me so much happiness right now. It’s so much fun to read. I love the characters, the humor, and the overall story. The second volume slowly expands on what the first volume gave us. Now we get to see the characters start to truly blossom. Azusa is both hilarious, caring, and loyal as a person in addition to being an extremely loyal fan. Her response to any fellow fan trying to get pictures of Chikashi had me laughing so hard. That’s not even including to her trying and failing at not fangirling hard herself when they swapped bodies again.

I do think we learned a little more about Chikashi this time around, but not much. I’m not complaining though. There was a lot going on, but I did like the glimpses we got at character development and I think I like where it’ll be going. I also like that we’re starting to get to know other characters, mainly Azusa’s best friend and now Chikashi’s bandmates. I’m interested in seeing where we go from here, especially after that ending!

I already have the third volume, which I’m extremely excited to read sometime this week. I’m having a blast reading this series and highly recommend it if you’re a fan of body swap comedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment