Thursday, December 23, 2021

Blood Stain, Vol. 3 by Linda Šejić

Blood Stain, Vol. 3 by Linda Šejić
My Rating: ★★★★

Now that Elliot’s new job is in full swing, she’s starting to realize that Vlad doesn’t have any idea what he wants her to do. Her fears become reality when she deep cleans the entire lab only to find it was the wrong move. Vlad’s messy lab was apparently organized according to his needs, but now it’s been disturbed, and he is not happy. 

While not much happens in each volume, I’ve been really enjoying this series. It’s a funny little slice of life series that showcases the author’s beautiful artwork. I’ve decided to view each volume as a glimpse into Elliot’s life because they move very slowly. If I were to read one volume alone rather than pick up the following volume shortly after, I think I’d have forgotten all about it. It’s cute and funny, but I think that the entire first three volumes could actually be the first volume.

Because of this, I’ve decided to let the next three volumes stack up so I can read them back-to-back as well. There’s just not enough happening to read a single volume and then leave off until the next one is available. I know I sound disappointed and possibly a little bored, but I really am enjoying them. They’re cute and funny, and if you’re someone who prefers a very slow-moving plot, I highly recommend this series. If you’re someone who prefers extremely fast paced plots, this is probably not something you’ll enjoy because it’s going to be too slow for you. However, if it still sounds up your alley, I recommend letting several volumes stack up so you can read them all back-to-back.

No comments:

Post a Comment