I received a copy from Callisto through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
If you’re interested in making amigurumi with bulky to jumbo weight yarn, then this is the book for you! Inside you will find 30 adorable beginner friendly patterns along with a comprehensive supply list. Plus, there is information about how to read patterns, and a short but comprehensive guide on how to crochet in addition to other various skills you may need to learn.
I have some jumbo yarn I want to use, so I decided to check out this pattern book. I can’t wait to make the Sweet Strawberry and Shane the Silly Shark patterns! All of the patterns are absolutely adorable. The patterns are also pretty straight forward and beginner friendly, so I think a lot of people are going to love adding this to their collection. It’s also a great book for beginners because it has a lot of excellent information and the instructions on how to crochet are super clear and easy to follow. The photographs for each pattern are absolutely wonderful as well. I can’t wait to make some of these patterns!

No comments:
Post a Comment