Thursday, October 8, 2026

Strange Kawaii by Mag Hokkyoku

Strange Kawaii by Mag Hokkyoku
My Rating: ★★★★★

I received a copy from Z Lab through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

If you’re looking for a super cute coloring book for yourself or a teenager, then this might be the book for you! Inside, you will find 30 kawaii coloring pages covering a range of images that will delight you. Whether it’s adorable characters or kawaii landscapes, you’re bound to enjoy coloring each page!

I found this so cute. It’s complex enough to keep your mind busy while also not going overboard so that teenagers can enjoy coloring the pages as well. I really like that they are one sided coloring pages so you don’t have to choose which page to sacrifice to markers that will bleed through the pages. Plus, there’s a page designated just for tearing out and sticking between the page you're currently coloring and the page after it! I really enjoyed this and look forward to checking out more from the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment