Monday, September 14, 2026

Cozy Cottage Cross-Stitch: 25 Charming Patterns to Make You Feel Perfectly at Home by Elle Noonan

 
Cozy Cottage Cross-Stitch: 25 Charming Patterns to Make You Feel Perfectly at Home by Elle Noonan
My Rating: ★★★★★

If you’re a cross stitcher who loves cottage core, then this may be the book for you! Inside, you will find 25 wonderful patterns ranging in size and skill levels. While skill levels aren’t listed on the patterns, it’s pretty easy to spot whether or not you’ll be ready for it if you’re a beginner. There’s also some information on tools, materials, and some stitching basics to help new stitchers understand the stitches and how to read a pattern. Plus, there’s little bonus tips included with the patterns!

All in all, I really love this pattern book. I’ve also been a fan of Elle’s/stitchsprout’s patterns for a while and have been a member of their patreon on and off, so I knew this would be up my alley. I’m so excited to cross stitch some of these patterns. They are just too perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment