Friday, January 14, 2022

Mini Kawaii Doodle Class by Pic Candle; Zainab Khan

 
Mini Kawaii Doodle Class by Pic Candle; Zainab Khan
My Rating:
★★★★★

If you’re looking to upgrade your doodles or just have some fun with a doodle book, this is the book for you! I’ve read two other doodling books from this author, and they are absolutely adorable. I think they also introduce great drawing foundations to readers looking to get into drawing, especially kids who want to get a little more serious with their drawings and doodles.

One of my friends gifted me this book for Christmas, which was super exciting, because I love these books. On top of being cute and fun, they introduce drawing basics in a non-stressful way. There’s no pressure to get it right, which is why I think it’s perfect for kids. Plus, the art is adorable and fun for people of all ages and all skill levels.

As always, I love the coloring pages that double as a fun puzzle search in the air of Where’s Waldo? All in all, I highly recommend these books for anyone who likes to draw, and I think they make excellent gifts for kids. I also think it’s a great book for siblings to work on together or make it a family drawing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment