Friday, June 14, 2024

The Official Stardew Valley Cookbook by ConcernedApe, Ryan Novak

The Official Stardew Valley Cookbook by ConcernedApe, Ryan Novak
My Rating: ★★★★★

If you’re a big fan of Stardew Valley, then this might be a fun book for you! I’m a huge fan of the game and got so excited when I saw there was an official cookbook. Inside, you will find 50 recipes based on the different foods you can make in the game. It starts out with a touching letter from Grandpa before diving into the recipes, which are separated by the four seasons. Many of the recipes are accompanied by pictures of the actual meals while all of the recipes include drawings of the meals. I love that there’s quotes from the different characters in the game at the end of the recipes. It adds an extra touch of life to the book.

While the recipes are simple, it’s a cute and fun book to have, especially if you love playing the Stardew Valley game. It was interesting to see that they even included a recipe for void mayonnaise. I’m a little sad that there wasn’t a picture of some of the void mayonnaise just for science, but I’d love to see if anyone actually makes that one since garlic and charcoal powder mayonnaise is not something I would ever eat. However, it will be fun to make some of the other recipes that I don’t normally eat, like eggplant parmesan. I love eggplants, so I’m excited to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment