Thursday, July 21, 2022

Monsters You Should Know by Emma SanCartier

 
Monsters You Should Know by Emma SanCartier
My Rating:
★★★★★

In this beautifully illustrated book, readers can find the name and locations of unusual monsters from all over the world. A small amount of information is given about each monster while the artwork tells the rest of the story. It’s perfect for young readers because it’s not scary and brings some humor to the table. This is exactly the kind of book my mom would’ve bought for me as a kid because it’s cute, fun, and introduces a variety of cryptids and other monsters from around the world.

While the target audience are kids, this is perfect for adults as well. Even for me, there were monsters I’ve never heard of that I now plan on reading about all thanks to this book. Plus, the artwork is absolutely stunning. It’s the kind of artwork that makes one want to buy them as prints or posters. I am looking forward to checking out other books from this author because I really like their style.

No comments:

Post a Comment