Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Kawaii Doodle Cuties: Sketching Super-Cute Stuff from Around the World by Pic Candle; Zainab Khan

 

Kawaii Doodle Cuties: Sketching Super-Cute Stuff from Around the World by Pic Candle; Zainab Khan
My Rating:
★★★★★

Are you ready to level up your doodling skills? With this book, you can learn new drawing foundations that will not only level up your doodles, but also increase your general drawing skills. 

This book is absolutely adorable. I decided to check out more books from Pic Candle and Zainab Khan after reading Kawaii Doodle World, so I picked up this book and was not disappointed. Not only is it cute, but it also includes basic drawing skills that are presented in a simple and relaxing environment. I actually learned something that I didn’t even pick up in my college level drawing classes. I don’t know what that says about those classes, but hey. There is always something new to learn so I can’t complain.

As I noted in my review for Kawaii Doodle World, I think this is a great book for kids who like to draw. Each doodle has step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow, but I would say this book is better for kids close to middle school age. I can see younger kids getting frustrated with the more complex doodles included in the book, so I wouldn’t recommend it for younger kids who like to draw.

At the back of the book, there’s more search-and-find puzzles that double as coloring pages. I love these little search-and-find puzzles because they’re such a fun way to end the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment