Sunday, November 20, 2022

Loading Penguin Hugs: Heartwarming Comics from Chibird by Jacqueline Chen

 
Loading Penguin Hugs: Heartwarming Comics from Chibird by Jacqueline Chen
My Rating: ★★★★★

If you’re like me and use the ghost hugs and penguin hugs loading gifs all the time, this is the book for you, especially if you’ve been wondering where those gifs came from. Surprise! It’s from Chibird, the amazing series of comics and drawings by Jacqueline Chen that can also be seen on their Instagram! In this book, you will find a bunch of adorable, heartwarming, and funny comics and drawings that are going to lift up your mood for the day.

While I believe you can find many of the comics on their Instagram, like most comic and art compilations, there are drawings and comics that are exclusive to the book. These are so cute and uplifting, it made me wish I didn’t miss the Kickstarter for the motivational penguin plushie. Oh well, plushie or not, these comics give me the same heartwarming and uplifting feeling that having that plushie would! Each comic really brings a big smile to my face every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment