Monday, August 1, 2022

Sue & Tai-chan, Vol. 3 by Kanata Konami

 
Sue & Tai-chan, Vol. 3 by Kanata Konami
My Rating:
★★★★★

Now that Sue and Tai-chan have bonded, they’ve started to settle into their natural routines together as Tai-chan continues to learn how to be a cool cat. Sue continues to teach, resulting in Tai-chan’s kitten energy flying missing the point and flying the stairs, pouncing, and pretending to do something other than trying to find the secret snack stash. Unfortunately for them, Tai-chan’s real owner arrives to take him home, leaving Sue with nothing but time on her hands.

This series is such a cute, light, and fluffy feel-good read that I’m always excited to read more. This time around, we see how much Sue and Tai-chan’s bond has come along when Tai-chan’s real owner arrives to take him home. We go from seeing them together, even when Sue’s sleep is being disturbed, to Sue trying to adjust to life without her new best bud. I knew that the story wouldn’t end here and that they would be reunited because this is an ongoing series, but it was so cute to see how they return to each other’s lives as well as how excited they are to see each other. I was really touched by their bond.

As always, the art is both adorable and really drives home the story telling. There’s many adorable and funny moments, making it a memorable light and fluffy read that’s good for families or days where one may just need a pick-me-up. These books always cheer me up whether or not I need cheering because they’re just so cute and happy. It makes me excited every time I pick up a new volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment